Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting for opencart online shop?

Hello, I have OpenCart commerce based online shop.
I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on Exmasters.com solutions?
I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best.

Comments

• I hope your site is optimized for such a large volume of goods, because the normal operation of the site depends not only on the server, but also on the correct construction of the site.
    Theoretically, as an option, you can try a VPS with NVMe disks, since it is on such disks that information is processed faster and more efficiently in the database.
    I think that a plan with 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD and Unlimited bandwidth will be enough. If you need more resources, you can add them.
    You can find such a plan at hostpro.com. This hosting provides stable and powerful services, and the technical support is highly qualified. I am completely satisfied with them.

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

• I'd normally look for in below order:
    - support (technical support is very important),
    - value for price (you will get what you pay for),
    - uptime and reliability.

• I don't have anything bad to say about Exmasters.com vps hosting service. I've never had such a high level of support from a hosting provider before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. They have easy to use interface. Believe this one will suit your needs: CPU: 8 Core, RAM: 8 GB, SSD: 250 GB, Monthly Price: $45.

• Solid VPS deals are available from these hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com.
    Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.