Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Low-cost VPS hosting solutions?

I have seen bodhost.com or Hostarmada web hosts offer low-cost VPS hosting solutions. Are they good?

Comments

• For getting vps, I'd recommend GTHost.com professionals.
    My sites have run fast and the cost is amazing. I host audio, video, sign ups, etc. I could not be happier!!

• VPS plans from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
    The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

• The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Believe Neironvps.com is flexible enough to meet your specific ssd vps needs.
    Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).

• Get VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
    MANAGED SERVICES: basic support – free, advanced plan – $19/month, professional plan – $39/month.

• You know VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

• Well VPS deals from ewallhost.com and allwebhost.com are the best to sign up with.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.