Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking for a server provider ...

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• After you sign up with Zipservers.com dedicated hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well.

• Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

• Pretty good affordable dedicated servers you can get from digitalserver.com.mx experts. Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.

• For me, GTHost.com instant servers are the most attractive and feature-packed server provider available in the net. These guys have a real-time listing on our site, that is, each server on the site is a real server (this is an instant server), that is, they are assembled and preconfigured, the client only selects the OS and bandwidth, the OS is installed by scripts in 10-15 minutes after payment, service works fully automatically 24/7.

• Check out servers from decent hosting companies: allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
    First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
    Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
    And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
    I would definitely recommend.