Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Best shared account ... what's that?

What's the best shared hosting provider?
Is that libertyvps.net or rockhoster.com?

Comments

• I switched to Rockhoster.com after a bad experience with another host. Straight to the point, sorting problems in less than a minute!!!
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

• I have been with Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps for about 8 months now and I have had a question or more 2 months long since I was a newbie and trying stuff all the time...i prefer to submit a support ticket for my problems and i always get immediate answers. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes.

• Give my vote for Libertyvps.net web host.
    I like their service, it is quite cheap. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.

• edited February 13

Well, NetShop-isp.com.cy is far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. Host is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! The price for their web hosting service is excellent.

• Launch your dream website with reliable & budget-friendly Best Linux Hosting!
    Hassle-free setup: Get started in minutes with a user-friendly control panel.
    Flexible plans: Choose the perfect fit for your needs, from personal blogs to small businesses.
    Reliable uptime & security: Focus on content creation, not server worries.
    Free domain & email: Bonus essentials to build your online presence.
    Ready to bring your website vision to life? Start your journey today!
    Call to action: Check the Best Linux Hosting plans and claim your special offer!