Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Using a server from a decent provider ...

Comparing servers from ewallhost.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Any specific server location?
    I know GTHost.com offers instant servers in more than 17 locations.
    These professionals have channels from GTT and Cogent, at all points we are included in local IX, if they exist and are available to us.

• I'd recommend Zipservers.com dedicated servers to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
    The service itself seems to be faster than other hosts I've used in the past.

• edited January 29

To avail the 20% discount on your dedicated server hosting purchase from OwnWebServers, all you need to do is use the promo code **DEDI20 ** during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time only, so hurry up and take advantage of this exclusive deal. With OwnWebServers' high-performance dedicated servers, you can enjoy unmatched speed, reliability, and security for your website or application. Upgrade your infrastructure today and experience the difference!

• Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site. Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados solutions. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.