Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Joomla and Drupal hosting services?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 30GBs - SSD space, 800Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Hostnamaste.com website hosting hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Comments

• I've been using hostnamaste.com to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
    Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.

• What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
    Hostnamaste.com is the right Openvz vps host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

• Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

• I am pleased to say Hostnamaste.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
    Recommended Openvz vps web host! Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. The customer/tech support team is always ready to help.

• Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care!