Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

magento commerce based online shop?

Hello,
I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on Rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions?

(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Comments

• VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

• I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support.
    If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GTHost.com cheap vps. And everything works well!

• Why not give Regvps.com Linux vps a try?
    Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job!

• I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of Rockhoster.com web hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

• Fast VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made them excellent choices for hosting the websites. I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.

• bodHOST is a web hosting company that offers a variety of hosting services including shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and cloud hosting. They provide hosting solutions for individuals, small businesses, and enterprise-level websites. bodHOST also offers domain registration services, website security solutions, and 24/7 customer support. With data centers located in the US, UK, and India, bodHOST ensures reliable hosting services with high uptime guarantees.