Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Choosing a right VPS account ...

VPS accounts from black.host and rockhoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Can say that Coinshosting.com is an amazing vps hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
    The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
    Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.

• bodHOST offers reliable Virtual Private Server (VPS) solutions with built-in DDoS protection, providing a secure and stable environment for your online operations. Our advanced DDoS mitigation technology ensures that your VPS is protected against malicious traffic and potential attacks, while our high-performance servers and network infrastructure guarantee optimal performance and uptime. Trust bodHost as your trusted VPS provider with DDoS protection.

Get an instant 15% OFF VPS Hosting Coupon Code: NYVPS15

Unlock a powerful hosting experience in the New Year with bodHOST! Enjoy 15% off VPS Hosting using code NYVPS15

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
    They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

• We'll be with rockhoster.com kvm vps for a long time to come I think. First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.
    My server hardware has so far been functioning very well, not a single problem and not once has it crashed or required a reboot.

• Well, Rockhoster KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime.