Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS with ddos protection?

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month. Have seen GTHost.com offers low-cost vps hosting solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• bodHOST offers reliable Virtual Private Server (VPS) solutions with built-in DDoS protection, providing a secure and stable environment for your online operations. Our advanced DDoS mitigation technology ensures that your VPS is protected against malicious traffic and potential attacks, while our high-performance servers and network infrastructure guarantee optimal performance and uptime. Trust bodHOST as your trusted VPS provider with DDoS protection.

Get an instant 15% OFF VPS Hosting Coupon Code: NYVPS15

Unlock a powerful hosting experience in the New Year with bodHOST! Enjoy 15% off VPS Hosting using code NYVPS15

• VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and ewallhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
    No glitches or outages so far.

• I am very satisfied with GTHost.com US vps. System Level Optimized Solutions. Highest Quality Components, Fans & Power Supplies.
    Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

• If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give GTHost.com vps a chance - you won't regret it.
    So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.