Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Wordpress hosting services?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Rockhoster.com and also Hostingsource.com Wordpress hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Comments

• I can honestly say that rockhoster.com is the best web host in the world. Servers are reliable.
    The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Overall they're just a great web host.

• As to my experience with hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting for last 6 months (VPS - $5 first month for any plan) - I'd say you can rely on it. The connection/download page speed is very good. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. My VPS is very quick.

• Plans from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

• In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Rockhoster.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers. They are always right on top of everything that I needed. The control panel works very well.