Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Wordpress hosting services?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with NetShop-isp.com.cy Wordpress hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Comments

• To my surprise, response from NetShop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting provider is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable without any doubt.
  • You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else. Top rating to NetShop-isp.com.cy from here!
    Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Any problems I've encountered have been handled fast and efficiently.
  • As a good alternative, can also draw your attention to Rockhoster.com solutions. They are flexible and trustworthy.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
  • It would be interesting to know what kind of load and resource consumption you have on your site when it is visited by a large number of users. Do you have an online store or a regular one-page website? Any information could be useful.
    For my part, I can offer good and favorable WordPress plans from hostpro.com.
    They have a plan for $6.95 per month that includes hosting up to 5 different domains, 20 GB NVMe SSD, cPanel control panel, and Unlimited bandwidth.
    Read more about the benefits of the plan at https://i.imgur.com/cg4y8MD.png
    I would like to note the excellent work of their technical support, which is available around the clock on any day. They have repeatedly helped me with complex issues.
    In general, their servers are good and fast, I am completely satisfied.
    Therefore, I recommend you to consider tariff plans from hostpro.com.