Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need a solid VPS Host

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ disk space, 1 TB+ bandwidth, 2 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy and Libertyvps.net virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

Comments

• After discussions and a great deal of time spent looking for another host, I finally moved to NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting provider. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
  • VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/
  • Celebrate the festive season with bodHOST's exclusive Christmas SALE! Unlock a 15% discount on cheap VPS Hosting using the special coupon code: SANTA15. Elevate your hosting experience with high-performance VPS solutions while enjoying significant savings during this limited-time holiday offer. Secure your virtual presence with bodHOST and make your Christmas merrier with reliable and discounted hosting services.
  • Give vote for NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
  • I have used gthost.com some time ago.
    I have to say that they have the best VPS servers. I recommend using them.
    I believe you won't regret.

• I don't know if it's still relevant, but I want to tell you about hostpro.com.
    All of their VPS plans have Unlimited bandwidth, and you can get 5 additional IP addresses for one VPS for a fee.
    According to the characteristics you mentioned, you can consider the "NVMe VPS-1" VPS plan for $12 per month or "VPS-2 GB" for $20 per month.
    Also take into account additional services for control panel licenses, additional IPs, etc.
    Their technical support is quick to respond and provides quality advice and assistance.
    I would recommend you to write to them directly with your technical specification and listen to what they can offer you.