Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS to stick to ...

Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com, which plan is better to buy and why?
I plan to host a forum.

Comments

• I have used other hosts in the past and none compare to Profvds.com EU vps hosting. The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled. With this host I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
  • Pricing is quite normal according to what you get. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend NeironVPS.com ssd vps hosting (from $5.95/mo).
    They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
  • I have been with Libertyvps.net for over six months and i have never had a problem.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
    I would highly recommend these guys.
  • Take your time to check GTHost.com Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).
    So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, this host is the way to go.
  • For those seeking a holiday deal on VPS hosting, bodHOST has a festive offer worth considering. With their current XMAS SALE, you can enjoy a 15% discount on VPS hosting plans by using the coupon code SANTA15. This seasonal promotion provides an opportunity to leverage virtual private servers for your website or application needs with a cost-effective advantage.