Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Best VPS provider ... which way is better to follow?

Which VPS is better to have a deal with - coinshosting.com or inet.ws?
What would you do being in my place?

Comments

• Excellent Web Host! RegVPS.com has been the best provider I've run across.
    If you are looking for a host, I would recommend them highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.
  • edited December 2023
    VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!
  • bodHOST Christmas SALE >>> Save 15% on VPS Hosting at bodHOST by using the code SANTA15! Experience powerful hosting solutions with enhanced performance and reliability at an incredible discounted rate. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer to elevate your online presence with top-notch VPS hosting services.
  • All Coinshosting.com plans, Shared, VPS, RDP are NVMe storage only. Coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. Pricing is reasonable.
  • With coinshosting.com VPS Linux RDP Hosting for five months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting providers on the web! I needed to contact their support and they quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again. Good web host with reliable support!