Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable server provider ...

Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Take a look at GTHost.com instant servers. I am always impressed with their price. I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, it has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had.
  • I am impressed with NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting service. As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.
  • 20 years of experience in the IT field. Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
  • Could you please specify the server requirements and which tariff plan? VPS, dedicated server or shared server?
    What kind of website or project do you have?
    For my part, I can recommend the hosting provider hostpro.com.
    They have good and affordable prices, a large selection of tariff plans, fast and stable servers, and friendly and qualified technical support. I'm completely satisfied with them and have not had any problems during our cooperation.
    If you need help choosing a plan, don't hesitate to write to them directly for help.
  • Servers from coinshosting.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.