Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable server provider ...

Which server is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?

Comments

• If you choose ServerUnion.com servers, you'll get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
    Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
  • Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
    Nice instant servers are offered by GTHost.com experts. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
  • Personally, I use hosting from hostpro.com and I am impressed by their high reliability, prompt support, and user-friendly interface. This has allowed me to avoid many of the problems that can be encountered with other hosting providers.
    Regarding legionbox.com and owned-networks.net, I recommend paying attention to such aspects as the speed of support response and the level of security. You should also consider the cost of services and the features they offer in their tariffs.
    I would still recommend considering tariffs and services from hostpro.com. Take your time and check out their offerings.
  • Have a look at servers from coinshosting.com and black.host as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    All I have to say is great things about them. Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye. Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!