Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS Hosting Required

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Comments

• I would like to recommend that you go with Dollar2host rather than any other company. They also come with an integrated SSL certificate.
  • Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    I have really good experience dealing with Profvds.com Slovakia vps - these guys know what they do.
  • OwnWebServers is excited to announce our Christmas SALE, where we're offering a massive 50% discount on our VPS hosting plans! Use the code VPS50 at checkout to avail of this limited-time offer.

Our VPS hosting solutions are perfect for businesses and individuals who require more control and resources than traditional shared hosting. With our VPS plans, you get your own virtual server with dedicated resources, including CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth.

Hurry and take advantage of this exclusive offer before it expires. Visit our website now to learn more about our VPS hosting plans and how they can benefit your business.
  • Very good option for getting affordable vps hosting solutions in Europe, Slovakia.
    They have won awards for their great service. Try ProfVDS.com out, you will not be disappointed.
  • Can say that Profvds.com is excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
    Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.

• Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.