Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Right server provider ...

Comparing servers from coinshosting.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to sign up with?

Comments

• I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far CoinsHosting.com has been the best. Top notch support!
    It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
  • Why not give Hostingsource.com a try?
    Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
  • After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros. I have not been disappointed. CoinsHosting.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
  • I can recommend HostPro.com as I have been working with them for a long time.
    They have very good VPS and shared hosting plans.
    I also want to note the excellent work of their technical support, the guys are real professionals, they helped me to transfer my site without any problems, set up mail and security, installed a certificate and more.
    And all this was done for free via online chat!
    I recommend paying attention to this host if you need help with choosing a service and deploying a website.