Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Low cost server provider ...

Which server is better to sign up with - coinshosting.com or legionbox.com?

Comments

• It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about the excellent support (very friendly and competent) from CoinsHosting.com web host, after horrible experience with my previous hosting provider. I have dedicated server hosting with them and their technical support team are always willing to help.

Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
  • I like CoinsHosting.com server hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.
  • If you're in the market for a dedicated server hosting solution, you'll be happy to know that OwnWebServers is having a Black Friday sale. You can get a discount of up to 20% off on the provider's dedicated servers by using the code DEDI20 at checkout.

With this offer, you can enjoy an even more affordable hosting solution with OwnWebServers. These dedicated servers come packed with features such as full root access, configurable RAID arrays, easy scalability, 24/7 support, DDoS protection, and high-speed connectivity.

If you're looking for a reliable and robust hosting provider that is suitable for demanding workloads, then consider taking advantage of the OwnWebServers Black Friday sale. This sale is only for a limited time, so act now to get 20% off your dedicated server hosting with the code DEDI20.
  • Give vote for CoinsHosting.com solutions. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!
  • Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and hostsailor.com (30% off).
    These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.
  • I advise you to consider hosting from hostpro.com, I personally use their services and am very satisfied. The speed of their servers, reliability, and friendly support make them an excellent choice.
    If you need help with choosing a tariff and transferring your site to a server, the technical support of this service will help you without any problems.