Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Any good host Up to $10/mo?

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $10/mo.

Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about Neironvps.com ssd vps hosting and reliability?

Comments

• edited November 2023
    VPS accounts from coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and inet.ws are worth trying.
    They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.
  • Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
    I am glad that I found NeironVPS.com decent host. Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc.
  • I have been using NeironVPS.com since October 2023 and must say that their ssd vps (from $5.95/mo) services are superb.
    The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
  • Have a look at VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best.
    They are very easy to work with, they laid out all of my options and gave me an idea of the type of package that would suit my needs. This conversation was all it took, they were so professional and the set-up was quick and painless!