Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS with ddos protection?

I'm now interested in finding possibly VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection, a 4 core CPU and 16GB of RAM and at least 40GB of Space, I have a budget of $40/month.

Have found Hostingsource.com VPS hosting. Can I rely on them? Any reviews or comments?

Other reliable hosting suggestions?

Comments

• I love hostingsource.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.

They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!

I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

• VPS plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.

All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

• As for hostingsource.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.

The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

• VPS plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.

Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

• Touching on the point above, the 1st thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

Nice VPS solutions you can get from https://www.exmasters.com/vps/

This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.