Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking for Dedicated server

Hi,

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.

I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

Do you know anything about QHoster.com and also Ownwebservers.com dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?

Thank you.

Comments

• Servers from allwebhost.com and hostround.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

• Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!

• I recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting to all of my friends all the time. Great Host and very reliable.
    I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.
  • I'd also recommend GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. For just $5/day you can enjoy the full experience of dedicated instant servers then, once your trial is over, you’ll have the option to choose a different trial or to start a contract. Recommended.
  • edited November 2023
    Check out deals from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com ( the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and hostsailor.com.
    Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made them excellent choices for hosting the websites. I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.