Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

rockhoster.com vs black.host

Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or black.host ?

Comments

• I decided to give Rockhoster.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.

• Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.

They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

• I am suprised to see so much reviews about this host. I've been with rockhoster.com kvm vps for seven months now, and I've never had a single issue with my website. My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time. I will also be adding another domain in the future.

• Accounts from rockhoster.com and black.host are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.