Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

EU dedicated hosting?

Hello,

I'm looking for the good dedicated servers.

I checked a lot companies and so far consider ServerUnion.com web servers.

Which one do you think should work the best for me?

Comments

• Right dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.

They are great in all aspects!

1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .

2. Live chat support is ok.

3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.

4. Uptime is good.

• Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

Excellent performance combined with the best value around.

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend serverunion.com to others.

• However, here are some features you should look for when selecting a dedicated server:

1. Server specifications: You should look for a server with the right specifications to meet your business needs. This includes CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth.

2. Operating system: Choose an operating system that is compatible with your business needs, such as Linux or Windows.

3. Security: Look for a dedicated server that includes security features such as firewalls, DDoS protection, and SSL certificates.

4. Uptime and reliability: Choose a provider with a high uptime record to ensure your website or application is always available.

5. Support: Opt for a provider with 24/7 support to assist you if any issues arise.

6. Scalability: Ensure the dedicated server you choose can easily scale up or down to meet your business needs.

• I have never had a problem with uptime, but my sites are low-traffic. 50% OFF on all ServerUnion.com dedicated servers, lifetime!

You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.

• Accounts from legionbox.com and black.host are worth trying.

Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easily deposit methods. I like their services.