Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need a new vps hosting

Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.

Do you know anything about GTHost.com VPS hosting solutions?

Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

Comments

• VPS plans from qhoster.com (15OFFALL48HRS - 15% off) and hostround.com are worth trying due tot heir top-notch services.

The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.

• So good. I'm happy running my sites with GTHost.com cheap vps. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Intel Xeon processor family with NVMe drives with an essential performance fit to handle the business workload.

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and ownwebservers.com are worth trying.

The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.

No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.

• I have all my clients hosted with GTHost.com and no one has complained. The price for their vps hosting solutions is good.

Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.