Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Any good dedicated host Up to $100/mo?

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a reliable dedicated hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $100/mo.

Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting and reliability?

Comments

• I would recommend NeironVPS.com dedicated servers to everyone, without reservation.

There has been no server downtime, no problem with uploads, no other issues in any way.

• Can say that ServerUnion.com is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it. Get your first month ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!

• Would highly recommend these guys above others. It's all good! Hostnamaste.com is the best I have ever used before.
    I have had the opportunity to speak with a couple of them personally when a specific problem (my fault) occurred, and they were VERY nice about it.
  • edited November 2023
    Have a look at dedicated servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and legionbox.com.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.