Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS to buy for hosting a forum ...

Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I chose kvchosting.net vps host and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done.

I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.

• Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!

• You can trust Ownwebservers.com vps hosting. Good uptime and fast speed.

This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".

• A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

Well, I've been dealing with Profvds.com Europe VPS for a long time. Features are very good... Recommended!

The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

• VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The accessories and equipment for the control and management of the account are also exemplary. All in all - it´s a real deal worth the invested money.