Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Right server to sign up with ...

edited January 2023 in General

Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com, which way should I follow and why? Any ideas?

Comments

• ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.

Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.

No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.

• I have been using kvchosting.net SSD VPS in the USA for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer.

Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well. Recommended.

• My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services.

Kvchosting.net is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

• Services from hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.

Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

• I've been with kvchosting.net server hosting in the USA for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.