Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS Hosting Required

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about GTHost.com cheap vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Comments

• Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish. I have been using Hostnamaste.com for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic. Give their openvz vps solutions a try.

• I'm very satisfied with GTHost.com vps hosting and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.

• I'm pleased running my project online at hostingsource.com - https://hostingsource.com/forex-vps/

They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

• VPS plans from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.

Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.