Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Powerful server hosting?

Hello! I've been looking for good and quality hosting service provider.

Managed to find GTHost.com EU server hosting. Require 1000 SSD GB HD, 32GB of RAM.

Do you think they are good? Any alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• With GTHost.com Looking Glass server portal you get a dynamic tool that allows administrators to do their jobs better with a more user-friendly interface. They personally perform all maintenance This not only allows them to ensure less issues and troubleshoot problems quickly, but also allows them to give you better quality service at a lower price than maintenance that is outsourced to a third party. 

• Servers from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.

100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

• If you want buy any servers then you must have to check the below points:

Dedicated Support

Uptime

Bandwidth

Scalability

Reliable Hardware

Who provide the best feature and affordable hosting prices only select that provider.

• For just $5/day you can enjoy the full experience of GTHost.com dedicated instant servers then, once your trial is over, you’ll have the option to choose a different trial or to start a contract. The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).

• QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are stable and reliable enough to sign up with.

Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.