Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Dedicated hosting with 24/7 tech support?

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.

And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.

I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews about NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated server packages. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Right dedicated servers are available from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.

Their stellar reputation is well deserved. My issue with receiving email was resolved in only a few minutes. Very satisfied new customer.

• I have dedicated server hosting account and it works perfect, I dont have any problem. I recommend their solutions.

NetShop ISP infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.

• Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.

Well, I have being using NetShop-isp.com.cy for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.

• Great value at the price. Well, my experience with NetShop Isp has been nothing but superb. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

• edited October 2023

Servers from planethoster.com and ownwebservers.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.

Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.