Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting for magento commerce based online shop?

Hello, I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus. Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on Web Host Pro and also Profvds.com hosting solutions?

(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Comments

• I am lucky having found profvds.com vps host - these guys are professionals.

Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

• Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

I initially chose Profvds.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.

• Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. I am happy using Profvds.com cheap EU vps service.

• Accounts from planethoster.com and allwebhost.com are worth trying.

You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.