Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Hello,

I came across GTHost.com dedicated hosting packages.

They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins!

I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Comments

• Have a look at dedicated servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.

Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

• With ServerUnion.com dedicated server host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

• Have a look at servers from time-tested companies - owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com.

Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

• I am pleased to say GTHost.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.

It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.

Very reasonable monthly charge also.