Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Which server is better to sign up with?

Which server (owned-networks.net or hostingsource.com) is better to sign up with?

What would you do being in my place?

Comments

• I have many web sites hosted at several providers ServerUnion.com is one of the best. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service! ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!

• Transferred all my sites to Owned-networks.net and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

• Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than owned-networks.net - Double thumbs up to them!

• For Hosting Heavy Traffic Websites Or Apps Dedicated Servers USA is the perfect solution. Because It is more secure and powerful than a shared server. It is your server. No one can interfere with your website or app. You have complete control over the server's security and can implement the necessary measures to keep your data safe.

https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa