Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking For Bratislava\Slovakia VPS

Hello guys

I'm looking for a VPS provider on USA node that is using magento commerce shopping cart for a Good Price I can go Up to $40/month

Does anyone know where I can find it ? Have your ever heard of Profvds.com Slovakia vps? Are they good? Others please?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. You can rely on Profvds.com solutions.

The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Profvds.com host. And everything works well! When I had a problem I contacted them and it was fixed within 2 hours, and when I was confused about some of the more technical aspects of an upgrade they took the time to explain them.

• I was recommended to try Profvds.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

• RDNS in control panel, mail port open. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of profvds.com Slovakia VPS.

I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.