Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from scalahosting.com and inet.ws, which way should I go and why?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Happy with NetShop Isp Cheap VPS. The customer support is exceptional.

If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

• Have a look at VPS plans from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com.

Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

• Believe QHoster.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway. Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.

• Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by Scalahosting.com - extremely helpful. Pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.

• I would recommend anyone to Scalahosting.com web host. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers. I am happy dealing with this decent provider!