Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Media Hosting, where can I order it?

Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.

Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is OBhost.net OpenVZ VPS hosting? Any comments please? What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Comments

• No complaints so far. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

I recommend OBhost.net to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.

• Take a look at hostingsource.com cheap vps in the USA. The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans.

Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

• edited August 2023

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and kvchosting.net are worth trying.

They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

• VPS plans from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.

The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.