Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Affordable server hosting packages?

Hi,

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.

I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

What are your views on GTHost.com and also Hosting022.com server hosting packages?

Will it be worth trying? Any experience? What host is better?

Thank you.

Comments

• KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers can be right for meeting all your needs.

Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GTHost.com instant server host.

Everything works well! The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

• My favorite is https://www.21st-thailand.com/thailand-dedicated-servers/

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

• Services from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.

Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.