Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Choosing a right VPS ...

If you were me, which VPS would you sign up with - qhoster.com or black.host?

Comments

• I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to QHoster.com was a clever decision...

I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

• VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.

The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

• KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are good enough to sign up with.

Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

• Very happy with my switch to QHoster.com VPS hosting. They will take care of you, as they have me.

Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

• If you check at https://www.kvchosting.net/ - I'm sure you will be able to get and find something.

• These hosts - qhoster.com as well as black.host - are worth trying due to their top-notch services.

No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.