Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Reliable hosting provider for Wordpress sites?

Hey Guys,

does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?

I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.

Any information on NetShop-isp.com.cy or Kvchosting.net hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Thank you guys anyway for help.

Comments

• I'd say that kvchosting.net is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Pages load fast. US server hosting.

The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

• Why not give cloudarion.com SSD VPS a try?

- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),

- Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).

• QHoster.com and planethoster.com are the best places to have a deal with.

Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

• Services from planethoster.com are full-featured and low cost.

Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

• QHoster.com and finaltek.com services are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!