Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Reliable hosting provider

Plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to go and why?

Comments

• My experience with QHoster.com web hosting is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. The setup was easy, the host service is good value.

• Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend QHoster.com services to others. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.

• KVChosting.net and planethoster.com services are worth trying due tot heir top-notch services.

They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

• I would recommend anyone to QHoster.com. I've been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.

Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.