Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need good dedicated server hosting

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.

And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.

I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on Datapacket.net solutions. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Take a look at https://www.qhoster.com/dedicated-servers.html

Over 30 server locations to choose from.

• Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

Zakservers.com gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Bitcoin, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.

• Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.

You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices.

• BTW if you need offshore server consider checking zakservers.com.

They are one of the best providers for me.

• Servers from qhoster.com and canspace.ca are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.

Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

• I recently had the pleasure of hosting my business website with 10gbhosting.com dedicated servers europe, and I must say, my experience has been nothing short of extraordinary. From the moment I signed up, it was clear that this hosting provider stands apart from other webhosting in its own right. When the query rises support team solve the problem quickly.