Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting Reselling

I’m planning to start a small reselling business for my own clients. In the initial phase, there will be about 30–50 accounts.

I’m thinking of 8 CPU cores / 16 GB RAM / 320 GB NVMe + DirectAdmin.

I’m considering hostpro.com as an option. Is this VPS sufficient to get started, assuming most of the websites will be small?

Comments

  • Quality reseller plans are available from brixly.uk.
    Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    You may start their plan at just £1 per the first month.

  • To have a clear picture of true web hosts suitable for your needs, try considering also Centoserver.com reseller hosting packages. The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question. This is what premium hosting should look like. I’m proud to be a long-term customer.

Sign In or Register to comment.