Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable VPS provider ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?

Comments

• https://www.rightservers.com/managed-vps

What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

• Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and QHoster.com has these qualities in spades.

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

• edited May 2023

10GB Hosting managed vps hosting, web host handles server maintenance like updating the core, software installation, backup, security, and more. A full-time team of in-house technical experts completely manages your hosting plan. Its managed vps hosting service plan include Cloud Virtual Servers, Flexible Upgrades, Full Root/RDP Access, KVM Virtualization, Instant VPS Provisioning, Up to 1 Gbps port, Choose your OS, Dedicated IP Address, DDoS Protection, SSD Based Servers, VPS Control Panel, Scalable CPU and RAM, 4 locations, Traffic(100 Mbps port), Enterprise-Grade Hardware.

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.

They are great in all aspects!

1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .

2. Live chat support is ok.

3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.

4. Uptime is good.

• The fact is that Rightservers.com provides one of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. In fact, I never waited more than 30 minutes, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on weekends.