Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one as I plan to host a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• I have 3 clients with hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting, and their Technical support is simply outstanding. On the occasions I've got in touch my enquiry was dealt with and resolved in around 20/30 minutes via email. By any standard of service, this is great value.

• The mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com - are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.

We are very happy with their services. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

• I'd STRONGLY recommend cloudarion.com to anyone that is setting up a website. Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

• edited May 2023

I suggest signing up for a 10GB Hosting unmanaged vps hosting server. It's a low-cost, powerful unmanaged vps hosting service the best for running your websites. It gives Expert Support, High Performance, Full Root Access, and Maximum Security.

• You know VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.

They rock:

1. speedy servers

2. very responsive sales and support team

3. features are not too restrictive (like max upload file size)

4. competitive price... So far I am very glad I am with them now.