Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

ASVhost.com vs Planethoster.com

Which server should I have a deal with - ASVhost.com or Planethoster.com?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

For service and support I give GTHost.com instant server hosting a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

• If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then NetShop-isp.com.cy is the host to use. The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. The speed connectivity is ok.

• Servers from qhoster.com and black.host are well-balanced and cheap.

They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

• I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Pretty good well-balanced servers you can find here: https://www.hostnamaste.com/budget-dedicated-servers.php

• Accounts from hostsailor.com and black.host are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Their services are excellent and servers are almost 100% up and running.