Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Nice feature-rich VPS hosting solutions you can get from Cloudarion.com, Dewahost.com and Libertyvps.net web hosts.

Customer safety is the main goal for these folks. Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

• VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.

Absolutely remarkable hosting services!

The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur. 

• I host two different sites with Rockhoster.com openvz vps hosting. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

• It seems to me that cloudarion.com solutions will serve your demands: https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/

So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

• I searched around for a long time and could not find a better package than what I found with Rockhoster.com web host.

It was by far the cheapest. This has been the most positive hosting experience I have ever had. Recommended.