Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

I need an offshore dedicated server in Netherlands.

I need an offshore dedicated server in Netherlands.

1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.

And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.

I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on ZakServers.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• The thing is that I was impressed by Zakservers.com offshore servers and decided to tell you guys how professional they are.

Perhaps most importantly, this host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.

• You'll get what you pay for: https://www.zakservers.com/offshore-dedicated-servers.php

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

• The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.

If you are with doubts don't even risk your name (in front of your clients eyes) with any other hosting services other than zakservers.com web host. It is real good provider.

• I got the zakservers.com treatment and I'm never looking back!

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.