Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.

Have seen Rightservers.com and also Hostpro.com offered low-cost VPS solutions?

Any comments on their reliability and speed?

Alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• edited March 2023

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.

I recommend to take services from them, they give you everything for a website and the charge is nominal. They provide attractive offers to all the web hosting people. Their technical support, sales and services are extremely good.

• You'd better choose https://www.rightservers.com/managed-vps

Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

• I recommend you not to go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

• Like many webmasters have pointed out, Hostpro.com has provided excellent and reliable service. Reliability has been 100%.

The service has been very prompt and professional. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.