Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

legionbox.com vs planethoster.com

Which server should I buy - from legionbox.com or planethoster.com?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Try these solutions: https://www.hostnamaste.com/budget-dedicated-servers.php

The hosting service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

• I’d highly recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy to any webmaster looking for reliable and decent host. The fact that this provider cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

• Servers from kvchosting.net and black.host are worth your attention.

I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.

Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.

• There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Nice dedicated servers you can get from GTHost.com, 21st-thailand.com and also Midphase.com web hosts.

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.